Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dining Room Table - Almost Complete!

A week or so ago, I wrote a post entitled "Wood Hunters". Brandon and I had been out in the woods searching for legs for our dining room table that my dad was building and I was painting.

Here is the bench my dad made. I wanted a bench for one side of the table and chairs for the other. I've always been a little different!!!
And here is it after the Espresso staining! Looks AWESOME I think!

Here are the finished legs. Far cry from when Brandon and I originally found them!!! They are all ready to be screwed and glued to the table!
Here is the table-top my dad built. He is quite the wood-worker! I am so lucky for all his help!

And here I am finishing up the Espresso stain on the table top!


All I have left to do is varnish the table - then we will be "dining-ready!" I am SO EXCITED!!! It is turning out so nicely!!!

No comments: