Friday, May 28, 2010

Riviera Maya Day 3

It was another beautiful day in paradise!!! Brandon and I both got just a little sunburned (sorry Grandaddy!). Despite multiple sunscreen applications, it was just SO HOT and the pool was SO TEMPTING! I think our sunscreen wore off while we were out there!

The following picture is raw beef. That's right...and I ate some of it! I had to post this picture only because both of my sisters have eaten exotic foods (like guinea pigs!) and I had to show them that their older sister can live on the edge too!
This was Brandon's favorite meal of the whole trip! Some sort of steak...with some rice...and a chicken taquito and 2 empanadas. He raved all night long about the meal!
And this is just because I love him so much!
Our view at dinnertime!

Dessert.....yummy! Look at the presentation!
We are having such a great, RELAXING time! Until tomorrow...

No comments: