Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our First Christmas Tree!

Last night, B and I decided it was time to find ourselves a Christmas tree. I don't know what made us decide to go look last night, but I'm sure glad we did.....

Look what we found!!!!!!!!!!!! Our first Christmas tree with lights!!!

Just joking. That's not really our Christmas tree, although it would be a sweet one. That is just the palm tree we found in the Christmas section and my eyes lit up as soon as I saw it! It will be our "year round" tree - perfect for us since we love the beach. We figure it will look great on our porch in the summertime!

THIS is our first Christmas tree! 7 feet tall and narrower than a normal Christmas tree...the perfect size for our place. We've got pink, lime green, turquois, and silver balls on it....along with some awesome pink flamingos that I got from Brandon's mom last Christmas. We topped it off with pink and white lights... We love our pretty tree and will enjoy it over the next few years!


And here is my cute little family sitting in our Winter Wonderland Forrest!

We are heading to Tennessee to visit Brandon's family during Thanksgiving and then to Iowa to see my family at Christmas. We are really looking forward to spending time with family!!!

No comments: