Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Great Weekend

Brandon and I had a great weekend...I keep forgetting my camera though!

Since this was my first weekend off (and only the 2nd and 3rd day I've had off since I started), we decided to take it easy and relax! Columbus was having "Restaurant Week" up until Friday - which meant some of the really nice restaurants were having great specials - three course menus for only about $30 per person. Friday night, we took advantage and went to a really nice steak restaurant. It was SO YUMMY!!! We probably sat there close to 2 hours and it was really fun!

After sleeping in on Saturday and running errands all morning, we took it easy the rest of the day. We were planning on going to the Clippers game (Double A baseball team), but rainy weather kept us away. Instead, we enjoyed watching Lord of the Rings on our couch! We've been watching small bits of the trilogy since Wednesday...as I have never seen any of them. The trilogy is one of Brandon's favorites...and it has been fun enjoying them with him!

Today we went to church, out to lunch, and then back home so Brandon could pack. He is in a wedding later this week for his college roommate.....back in Knoxville. So, he decided to go a few days early so he could enjoy some time home and stop by his home office. I'm heading there this Friday...and am looking forward to another wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Susan said...

okay lady...time to post on the blog it's been a month.