Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun With the Family

We are 1 week and 1 day from getting married!!! And, only 1 day away from leaving for the islands - WOO HOO!!! Lately, I have felt so stressed out by all the planning. I got graduation out of the way...but still have things left to do for residency. On top of all the wedding stuff going on, we also have the big move that we are finalizing. Needless to say, it has been awfully busy around here!

So, when the suggestion was made that we all go for "Wedding Manicures/Pedicures" I jumped at the opportunity to relax and enjoy time with my mom and sisters!

Since I only get to be a bride one time in my life, I felt it completely appropriate that I get to wear my "Bride-to-be" tiara. I think my sisters were embarrassed....

And Dad showed up with drinks for all of us!!! What better way to relax than with a mango smoothie, diet coke, and Panera iced tea while getting a pedicure? I can't think of any.... By the way, my gimp sister was here...but since she is still recovering from foot surgery, she wasn't able to get a full pedicure. Thanks for coming anyway, T-Dawg!

Mmmmm....the life!

And here we are with the finished product! The four of us had a lot of fun! Thank you, Mom, for footing the bill (pun intended) - that was a really great way to relax in the midst of a very busy time! Thanks also to Kasey and Taylor for being there!!! And to Dad for the drinks.... And Family Nails for doing such a great job!
And for your viewing pleasure....a glimpse of my mom practicing new dances for the wedding reception! GO MOM!!! (Love you!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Jack and I most enjoyed watching Kim's dancing! More video of that please! Have an awesome week and wedding this week. You will be in our thoughts and prayers!