Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yippee!!!

I keep getting home from work - with surprise packages on the doorstep!!!

I understand that the greatest gift I am getting is Brandon as my husband....but, come on, who am I kidding??? It is SO FUN receiving gifts on my doorstep!!! =)

I tried my hardest to wait for Brandon (he will be here next week) to open the gifts...but, what sort of guy gets excited like I do about a Calphalon 12-cup muffin tin? I HAVE waited to open 2 of the gifts (Shhh!!! It's only because the receipt in the box already told me what the gift was....) but I'm sure we'll open them next week!

Busy times are ahead:

On May 2, two of my close family friends are throwing me a bridal shower! They have been like Aunts to me since I was 4 years old...honestly, they aren't friends, they are family!

On May 9, one of my very best friends from high school and her mom are throwing me a bridal shower. I can't wait to see some of my old friends - who I haven't seen in years - and am so excited for this shower!!!

On May 17, Brandon's church is throwing me a shower. This is SO NICE of them!!! They are some of the kindest hearted people I have ever met!

The following weekend, May 23, is GRADUATION WEEKEND!!! Woo hoo!!!

The week after that, we leave for the Cayman Islands...
The week after that, Brandon and I get married!!!!....
The week after that, we have a reception here at home....
A few days after that, Brandon and I move to Columbus, Ohio!...
On June 24, I begin my Emergency Medicine residency...
and later this fall, we have a reception in Chattanooga!

Phew....I think Brandon and I will be ready for a nap after all these festivities!

No comments: