Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boy: The Travelin' Man

Well, Boy has been enjoying his time in Arlington, TX. He's there for a job, which I guess would not produce much enjoyment, but he's been able to go to the Rangers games for the past two nights...and as you've seen from previous posts, he is quite a baseball fan. There was a new pitcher throwing tonight who he said he was happy to get to see in person, so that's cool. I'm glad he is keeping himself busy...it makes his time away go faster.

By now you've probably guessed that I am "Girl". I'm very excited to see Boy again. With him being in Tennessee (Texas right now) and me being in Iowa, it makes it a little hard. At least we've done this for 2 years already. But usually when I know I get to see him soon, it makes me miss him even more! I think it's probably that I know it's coming up...but it can't come soon enough. I'm in Boy's brother's wedding at the end of May and I'm very excited! It will be nice to get a few days off from school....but also nice to see Boy and his family. I haven't seen them since the engagement and I'm very anxious to celebrate with them!

No comments: