Monday, May 5, 2008

Boy Proposes. Girl says YES!

10:30pm, Friday, April 2, 2008


Girl is inside the house watching TV when Little Dog starts barking at the back door.


"What is she barking at?" Girl asks Little Sister.

"I'm not sure." Answers Little Sister.


Girl goes to the back window and peeks outside. Two brightly lit candles are on the table...rose petals are strewn about the deck.


"Oh my gosh. Am I supposed to go out there?" Says Girl.

"I don't know." Says Little Sister.

"Seriously....do I go out there?" Repeats Girl.

"Yes. Maybe you should go look." Says Little Sister....smile creeping across her face.


Girl opens the back door and walks outside. There she finds several Tiki torches lit with flames and even more rose petals and candles around the back deck. To her surprise, Boy comes walking out from beside the house. Girl can't believe her eyes!


Boy walks up and takes Girl's hand. Boy presents Girl with a beautiful red rose.


"I wanted to do this in Grand Cayman," says Boy, "but since that didn't work out, I thought I would bring a bit of Cayman to you." Girl now notices the white sand spread all over the deck.


"Ever since I met you, I knew there was something special. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Continues Boy to Girl.


Girl stands in front of Boy with a huge smile on her face.


Boy kneels down on one knee in the sand, at the same time pulling a diamond ring from his back pocket.


"Girl....will you marry me?"


"YES!!!" Screams Girl! "Yes!!!"


Boy places the beautiful diamond upon Girl's hand and the two embrace. It was beautiful!

No comments: